The Very Inspiring Award for my blog? Really? Unbelievable!
I have been nominated on the very first day of this year by Teny Thomas (https://theteacerebration.wordpress.com) for my photoblog Snap-O-meter. I am greatly honoured not because of the award or the nomination, but by the feel of knowing that somebody is inspired by my snaps. Truly inspirational! I am working on the template for my photoblog, and it will be fine by the end of this month and hence I was unable to acknowledge the award at the earliest.
Last week, my blog Creatikaa also was nominated for the award, which was even more inspiring. This is the first time I have been nominated for an award of any kind. Inspiration after inspiration! Honestly, what a year to start with?! Thank you Velmurugan for the nomination. Being an ardent cricket fan, I not only love, but also enjoy following your blog velsarena; and the way you cover all the matches, simply superb.
This award is definitely an encouragement as it has generated a kind of motivation in me which is more than enough for any budding writers like me to continue writing. I would like to keep up this momentum and engage my viewers with my words. I feel proud by the way that I inspired others by my words.
Here’s, seven things about me…
- I am athletic, adventurous, love sports and a sheer believer in fitness. Badminton and Cricket is my main sport apart from other sports like football, volleyball, kho kho and athletics.
- I am interested and extremely passionate about research, especially exploring the unexplored.
- I am a strong believer of nature and carry out birding, eco-trekking and other related activities. I believe that nature has to be left alone for our own survival.
- I am a serious hater of the crowd. I would rather prefer being with my wife or with a few people, which would be better.
- Next to my wife, dogs are my best buddies, although I don’t have one at home. They are lovable, friendly and even trustworthy, but humans, you know it.
- I am an all-time foodie and I appreciate anything and everything that satisfies my taste buds. I am fortunate that I got a big-foodie as my life partner.
- I don’t believe in the future and live in the present with whatsoever I have. I am a fun-filled person and like to enjoy the life to the fullest.
Here’s my list of fifteen blogs nominated for this award...
- Maniparna (http://maniparna5002.wordpress.com)
- Vinay (http://inspire99.com/)
- Mridula (http://traveltalesfromindia.in/)
- Proactive Indian (http://proactiveindian.com/)
- Teny (http://moviesofthesoul.wordpress.com/)
- Ravish (http://ravishmani.tumblr.com/)
- Rohan (http://rohanchaubey.blogspot.in/)
- Sasidhar (http://www.amfastech.com/)
- Indrani (http://isharethese.blogspot.in/)
- Tomichan (http://matheikal.blogspot.in/)
- Ankit (http://ankit0621.blogspot.in/)
- Ananya (http://www.ananyatales.com/)
- Joshi Daniel (http://joshidaniel.com/)
- Ajai (http://ajthedad.blogspot.in/)
- Anirudh (http://shettyanirudh.blogspot.in/)
Do share the award, and also try to:
- Display the award on your blog
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- State seven things about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers, linking to them
Keep blogging with passion, you will definitely be rewarded!
Very Inspiring Blogger Award - First ever Award Reviewed by T R Gowthama on 16:08 Rating: